Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Windows
"File Info" "Value" column won't resize..?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

11-28-2005 03:22 AM

Posted by:
J

Find more posts by J

My monitor resolution is at 1024x768, thus the right edge of the "Value" column in "File Info" is so far to the right it causes a horizontal scroll-bar.

I'd like to shorten the "Value" column enough so as to eliminate the scroll-bar, but when I scroll to the edge and drag the edge of the column, the action isn't recognized; it stays there, much too far to the right.

11-28-2005 07:32 PM

Posted by:
J

Find more posts by J

Update:

I realize that none of the columns on the main screen will resize; "File Name," "Speed," "Added On," "Finishe..." ("Finished"), "URL," and "Path" are all too short to read their info, which is all cut off with "..."

Help! These two problems mar what I feel to be the absolute greatest download manager I've ever come across; within a few minutes of installing, I've already tossed my long-used (5+ years) copy of GetRight..!

11-29-2005 11:54 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello J,
Thank you for your report. Unfortunately we was unable to reproduce the problem. Resizing of all table columns works well. It seems that your Windows controls don't work properly. Do you encounter the same problem in other applications (i.e. Outlook Express)? If not, please contact us at http://www.igetter.net/igetterfeedback.html with more information about your Windows version and if you use third party enhancements and themes.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply