Contextual menu plans
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

01-21-2006 01:54 PM

Posted by:
Mark

Find more posts by Mark

I've been trialing iGetter on OSX10.3.9 and like it a lot.

It does (almost) everything I need, provides great feedback, and seems to work a treat with Safari (and the near-deceased Explorer). However, Firefox is my preferred browser these days and the lack of contextual menu support is sorely missed.

Are there plans to include full Firefox contextual menu integration in the near future? If yes, it would be great to have an idea of how soon.

thanks

Mark

01-24-2006 02:02 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Mark,
You can try the FlashGot (http://www.flashgot.net/getit) extension which supports iGetter and adds contextual menus to Mozilla and Firefox.

Regards,
iGetter Support

01-24-2006 02:41 PM

Posted by:
Mark

Find more posts by Mark

Thanks

However, I seem to be unable to install the extension into the current version of Firefox (1.5) - this may be a bug in Firefox as it seems to be affecting other extension installs too.

I'll ask at the Mozilla site.

If you could include your own integration in a future release that would be great (at least it should work then;-)).

Mark

12-20-2006 04:18 PM

Posted by:
Grin3d

Find more posts by Grin3d

Hello,
I have try it and it works fine with firefox 2.0 on max os 10.4.8 with flashgot Version 0.5.97.02, released on Nov 25, 2006.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply