OS 10.4.3 and iGetter 2.4
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

02-11-2006 10:37 AM

Posted by:
Thomas Meyer

Find more posts by Thomas Meyer

I've just upgraded my Titanium PB G4 from OS 10.2.8 to 10.4.3 (Safari 1.0 to Safari 2.0.2) and I can't get iGetter to intercept the download. I've clicked the browser thing on the Tools menu...

Is there something I'm forgetting to reset?

02-11-2006 10:43 AM

Posted by:
Thomas Meyer

audible.com

I've just discovered that I'm having this switch to iGetter for download problem with audible.com but not with the iGetter site, or the Apple site. Audible.com has caused lots of problems with iGetter in the past. Is this the last straw?

02-11-2006 10:50 AM

Posted by:
Ilgaz

Find more posts by Ilgaz

Try to quit all browsers first, click "integrate with internet browsers" to disable integration and click again to enable, it will "refresh" iGetter plugin I think.

02-11-2006 12:16 PM

Posted by:
Thomas Meyer

OS 10.4.3 and iGetter 2.4 and audible.com

Tried qiuting the browswer, undoing integrate, closing iGetting and re-opening it and clicking integrate and opening browser. Didn't work. Since itt seems to integrate seamlessly with other download sites, the issue is with audible ....

02-13-2006 07:45 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Thomas,
Since audible.com seems to host audio files you need to add audio extensions in the iGetter preferences, Integration panel. We don't recommend such practice because the QuickTime plugin also tries to play audio files. So you can try to use the browser's contextual menu function "Download with iGetter" instead.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply