Ridiculous Question
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

05-02-2006 10:48 AM

Posted by:
Lindsay

Find more posts by Lindsay

I have downloaded iGetter twice, once from Apple's website where I found it, then again from this site. Both times, after successfully downloading the installer with Firefox, then dragging the folder to my Applications folder, the iGetter application will not open. I double-click on the iGetter icon in my applications folder, the little iGetter ball logo thingy bounces in my Dock a few times, then disappears. There is no application open. I even closed all other applications, including Firefox, before installing iGetter the second time, and it still didn't work. What am I doing wrong???

Also, I use OS X 10.2. The whole reason I'm trying to download iGetter is so that I can download the enormous updater from Apple that will upgrade my operating system to 10.2.8. I've tried three times to download the 10.2.8 updater (about 97 MB!) using Firefox, and it always stops downloading at around 50%.

05-04-2006 05:57 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Lindsay,
Since this is the first report of such kind we would be grateful if you send to igettersupport(at)presenta.net your iGetter crash log. It's located at "<Home folder>/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/iGetter.crash.log".

In the meantime, you can try iGetter v2.4 which is available for download from:
http://www.fileavenue.com/downloads/iGetter2.4_En.dmg

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply