downloads break at 99% with rapidshare paid
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-08-2006 01:23 PM

Posted by:
david askari

Find more posts by david askari

This is new for I had rapid share premium (paid ) account a number of time with all the same setup. Now at 99% (very bad) the files break and I have to go through a slew of stuff to get it going again. RApid or i getter? who is th e blame.?

07-11-2006 04:27 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello David,
There are several reasons why you can't finish/resume your rapidshare downloads, but this is sure HTTP error 404 (file not found) is the server response to iGetter resume request. It's very possible that the rapidshare servers don't allow more than N connections for a given time, download URLs are expirable and must be refreshed or servers set a new cookie with every attempt for resuming. In the last case iGetter will send the original cookie set at the beginning and refreshing the download URL may fix the problem.

However, you can try to limit the number of connections to 1 for rapidshare server, at iGetter Preferences, Site Manager panel. If this doesn't help, set the "Default number of segments" value to 1 at iGetter Preferences, Acceleration panel. This way you will download as your browser with 1 segment.

Regards,
iGetter Support

05-10-2007 03:10 AM

Posted by:
regis

Find more posts by regis

igetter&rapidshare

Hello,
So much trouble with the settings;I'm also having a hard time.How do you put all the links instead of one by one? Can igetter crew put screenshots online for the settings once for all?
regards

05-10-2007 06:14 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

There are two ways to add multiple URLs to iGetter. The first is by using the "Process Web Page" Tools menu function (or by using the browser contextual menu command "Download all with iGetter"). The second way is by importing a list of URLs through the "Import URLs list" File menu function.

We don't have a premium rapidshare account and may be some premium rapidshare user can help you better here.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply