can't activate iGetter
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-07-2006 05:10 AM

Posted by:
Chuck

Find more posts by Chuck

I have a MacPro and am having trouble activating iGetter. I have purchased 2 separate registrations for this computer and am still unable to get the program activated. This is aggrivating. I use it on my laptop successfully. Thanks.

10-09-2006 04:01 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Chuck,
Please check your email for an answer.

Regards,
iGetter Support

10-27-2006 05:28 PM

Posted by:
James

Find more posts by James

I would be nice if you could post the solution to this problem for the rest of us with the same problem.

I also have purchased online and cannot get my copy to activate.

James.

10-27-2006 05:36 PM

Posted by:
james

Find more posts by james

I've been using a trial copy of iGetter, and today went online and purchased it.
I have received a confirmation email, but I cannot get my copy of iGetter to Activate.
When I try I get the Error mesage "can only activate purchased versions"

James.

10-28-2006 10:42 PM

Posted by:
Dave Hawkins

Find more posts by Dave Hawkins

Add me to the list of people who have paid good money and not been able to activate.

I get a message saying "only purchased versions can be activated".
duh.

10-29-2006 10:19 AM

Posted by:
James

Find more posts by James

So far I've had no response to either my earlier post or to 2 emails I've sent regarding this problem.
I hesitate to delve into this problem for fear of ending up with 2 purchases on my credit card like Chuck in an earlier posting.
Still hoping to get some help on this from someone...

jb.

10-30-2006 01:17 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

All registered users can contact us directly using the support form available on this site or the email provided in our order confirmation email. Our response may take up to 24 hours at all working days and up to 48 hours at weekends, depending on the time of purchase. In other words, James and Dave, please check your emails for an answer to your questions.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

10-30-2006 01:50 PM

Posted by:
James

Find more posts by James

Well my copy finally activated.
You could save your customers some anxiety if you mentioned somewhere, maybe in their confirmation email, that the activation might take some time, hours, even days, as in my case.
Most users today are used to almost instant activations, hense the panic.

Thank you for bearing with me.

James.

10-31-2006 11:49 AM

Posted by:
James

Find more posts by James

Day 5 and counting...
still waiting for that email you suggest I check for an answer to my problem.

11-01-2006 04:14 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Hello James,
On October, 30, 2006 we replied to your first email to us dated October 27, 2006 11:18 PM. Please check your spam folder. If our reply is not in your inbox yet then here is the main part of our email:

----------------
Thank you for purchasing iGetter.

The integrated method of registration must activate automatically your copy of iGetter. But if for some reason (connection failure during the registration, etc.) your copy of iGetter is still unregistered, please use the iGetter function "Activate" again (menu Help/Register/Activate tab panel). We activated your copy manually as we do for our WebStore customers.
-----------------

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply