Weird timer problem with iGetter
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-09-2006 02:31 PM

Posted by:
macboy

Find more posts by macboy

I've been evaluating iGetter for about 2 days now and there a weird bug 30.00 timer bug that I have which is pretty annoying now.

I never get the correct Estimated and Elapsed time during a download. Its always reset to 30.00.

Anyone have this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks

10-09-2006 04:12 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

macboy,
Thank you for your report.

Updating of Speed and Elapsed time fields on the Info panel is a known bug that appeared in v2.5 only. We will fix this bug in the next release. The info in the queue table should be correct. If you talk about some other fields, please let us know.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

10-10-2006 08:40 AM

Posted by:
macboy

Find more posts by macboy

believe it or not I had this same issue when I was trying 2.4 a month ago.. Dont know the exact time frame, but I think it was v2.4. Thats why I moved to an alternate download manager.

Now I heard that you guys have come out with a newer version so thought I'd try..

09-25-2008 05:24 PM

Posted by:
WalktheWalk

Find more posts by WalktheWalk

This problem still exists. I was searching the forum for someone with a similar problem and found this thread.

The estimated time shows 30 minutes ahead. So if it is actually 00:03:22, it shows 00:33:22.

Is there a solution or is this bug still unsolved from 2.4 to 2.7?

10-02-2008 05:31 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Please post a bug report here: http://www.igetter.net/igetterfeedback.html. Include an example URL and exact steps to reproduce the problem. It seems that this is a different problem than the one we fixed in v2.6 (related to the Info panel updating).

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply