< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

01-02-2007 12:48 AM

Posted by:
Qlfwyyd

Find more posts by Qlfwyyd

Hi,

I've been using iGetter for a while and I think it's a great program. However, older versions of this program included a 'set to pending' item in the downloads menu, but my current version (2.5) doesn't seem to have this option. I would like to be able to set my downloads and have sluggish downloads set to download after others on the fly.

I can pause downloads, but this means the download will not start automatically after others are finished. I can also set the maximum amount of downloads to 'one' and then the others will switch to pending - but this seems unnecessary when at times I do want to download more than one (and previous versions had a 'set to pending' option).

Am I just not seeing this menu item, or is the function buried elsewhere? I know it's not a big deal, but it would be nice to know.

Thanks!

01-02-2007 11:12 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

As of v2.0 paused downloads become pending when you use the "Start all" function. If you want to exclude some download from the automatic mode you have to suspend it. Also, you can start only the selected downloads by the "Start" function.

Happy New Year,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply