Multiple rapidshare downloads
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-20-2007 08:48 AM

Posted by:
Rui Guerreiro

Find more posts by Rui Guerreiro

Hi. I'm starting to use iGetter after using Speed Download for some time. It's great, much better than SD.
My question is relatted to Site Manager. Let's say I have 20 .rar files to download, I have a premium account on Rapid Share, so I have a username and password. The thing is, I can't find the way to insert the username and password only once, because each file has its own link. I then have to go one by one inserting username and pasword to each file.
Can anyone help out with this?

Thanks a lot.

03-20-2007 06:15 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Rui,
You can try to enter the rapidshare site in the iGetter preferences, Site Manager. Unfortunately we don't have a premium rapidshare account but you can try the following. First, try to get the site entry from some of the downloads. Delete anything back to the ".com/" part of the URL. Or you can try these two entries:

http://.rapidshare.com/
http://.rapidshare.com/files/

We would be grateful if you post back the result.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

03-21-2007 01:57 PM

Posted by:
Rui Guerreiro

No luck!
I just can't figure out how to do it. This process in Speed Download is easy, we simply create a new download, and add all the links at once using Flashgot, for example. Then we only need to fill the username and password for the Rapishare account once.
Unfortunatelly, this method wont result with iGetter, or maybe I'm missing something, because whaen I create a new download, it only let me insert one url.
Any ideas?

03-22-2007 06:54 AM

Posted by:
Rui Guerreiro

Hi.
I tryed everything I can to make this work out. I add the links to iGetter, but then I need to go over one by one typing username and password. This is no good :)
Although i hope you solve this on the next version. I'm using the demo, and will probably buy it if this problem is solved. As I said on the other post, Speed Download is way easyer to do this, but iGetter is way way faster... so... I'll hold to see...

Best regards.

03-22-2007 11:02 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

To enter the site authentication once for all downloads you should open iGetter preferences form menu iGetter. Then select the Site Manager tab and enter the rapidshare entries as described in our previous post.

Currently the "FlashGot All" command doesn't work as expected, so you can try to enter the web page URL directly in the iGetter "Process Web Page" Tools menu function or use the Safari "Download all with iGetter" CM command.

Regards,
iGetter Support

03-25-2007 11:37 AM

Posted by:
Rui Guerreiro

Well, it worked once. If the links to the files are hyperlinks, using Download All With iGetter works, but if the links are just plain text, I select Download All... and I get a lot of links to choose, but none of them is for the files.

Anything else I should try?

Much apreciatted for your help.

Rui

03-27-2007 06:29 AM

Posted by:
Rui Guerreiro

Ain't there some workaround for this? It's not quite funny to copy paste sometimes more then 30 files, one by one... :) Only the files that have active links can be added in one time. Unfortunately, most of them are just plain text...

Thanks again.

Rui

03-27-2007 07:21 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

May be some advanced rapidshare user may help here. Unfortunately we don't have a premium rapidshare account and can't give you a fast solution, but you can try opening any of the plain text files in your browser and see what is the error. Also you can contact rapidshare and ask them about the problem.

Regards,
iGetter Support

03-28-2007 09:28 AM

Posted by:
Wanderer

Find more posts by Wanderer

Go to the rapidshare site and check your 'Options' panel, theres a setting for direct download.

04-19-2007 11:47 PM

Posted by:
Majenfa

Find more posts by Majenfa

Multiple URL Downloads

AppleScript may help.
This script sends contents of the clipboard to iGetter line by line.

1: Copy & paste this script to script editor or download from the link blow.
Save it in /Users/foo/Library/Scripts/
http://rapidshare.com/files/26913315/ClipboardToiGetter.scpt

2: Enable AppleScript Menu by using AppleScriptUtility.app
It's in ~/Applications/AppleScript/

Simply copy URL(s) from browser or anywhere, then run this little script from script menu.

--AppleScript
set URLlist to (the clipboard) as text
set lastDelimit to AppleScript's text item delimiters
set AppleScript's text item delimiters to ASCII character (13)
set URLlist to every text item of URLlist
set AppleScript's text item delimiters to lastDelimit
tell application "iGetter"
repeat with eachURL in URLlist
GetURL eachURL
end repeat
end tell
--//AppleScript

I hope it helps.

04-28-2007 01:16 AM

Posted by:
JJ

Find more posts by JJ

under site manager,

put in http://*.rapidshare.com/

and fill up ur premium info

in my case i am using firefox with flashgot extension.

all i have to do is select the url links (live/non-live) and Flashgot Selection.

04-28-2007 01:18 AM

Posted by:
JJ

Find more posts by JJ

sorry i forget to add, you MUST enable direct downloads in your rapidshare options.

05-10-2007 09:22 PM

Posted by:
jerzbondon

Find more posts by jerzbondon

RapGet is the easiest free program to use to download simultaneously multiple files from Rapidshare.com with your premium account.

06-08-2007 04:55 AM

Posted by:
A Friend

Find more posts by A Friend

To download heaps of links.. GO, file, import url list.

And just save them all on a simple .txt document!

06-19-2007 08:07 PM

Posted by:
kinklee

Find more posts by kinklee

Jerzbondon cant read

Your post is irrelavent. This is an OSX forum and you are speaking peecee

07-10-2007 08:47 AM

Posted by:
Kevin

Find more posts by Kevin

thanks all - was trying to figure this out...all working now...

07-11-2007 11:09 PM

Posted by:

Find more posts by

"thanks all - was trying to figure this out...all working now"
How did u do it?

Thanks

09-07-2007 03:58 PM

Posted by:
Hirsh

Find more posts by Hirsh

I'd like to know as well.
I'd be great if one could highlight the non-clickable (or even clickable) links and batch drop them into Igetter.

10-28-2007 12:43 PM

Posted by:
Dave

Find more posts by Dave

It works

Putting the
http://.rapidshare.com/ in pref site manager works
you don't have to put your pass everytime..

10-30-2007 02:55 AM

Posted by:
ivo macedo

Find more posts by ivo macedo

megaupload multiple downloads

HI!This is tha problem...
i simply can´t download a thing with igetter!! I have a megaupload premium account and i don´t know how to configure igetter in a way to download many files at the same time!! i know that is has something to do about the "site manager" in the preferences, but i don´t know either theserver/path to put in as well as configure the rest of it!!! apreciate some help plz thanks in advance

11-01-2007 03:46 PM

Posted by:
iGeta

Find more posts by iGeta

Hey,

Right im not sure whether its just me but it doesnt seem that iGetter & Safari & Rapidshare plays nicely when i comes to getting Safari to pass all downloads from Rapidshare to iGetter? I've gone under the iGetter menu, selected "Integration", and ticked "Watch for URL clicks", and restarted both iGetter & Safari. But when ive already selected for "Direct Downloads" under Rapidshare's premium page, whatever downloads from Rapidshare seem to be handled by Safari as opposed to iGetter. Any help?

11-17-2007 11:35 PM

Posted by:
Patrick

Find more posts by Patrick

Thanks Majenfa for the script. Due to incompatibilities in Leopard the "Import URL List" feature is broken, but your Applescript works just fine.

Greetings

12-25-2007 03:25 PM

Posted by:
west1

Find more posts by west1

Thanks Majenfa for the script

12-27-2007 04:46 PM

Posted by:
Nehal

Find more posts by Nehal

try this..

save all your URL in a text file but make sure that you have valid <html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
copy and paste your text file content here
</body>
</html>

now save the new file as download_link.html on your desktop. Now go to igetter > file > import URL...enjoy

12-31-2007 10:52 AM

Posted by:
jakarta

Find more posts by jakarta

You can try Linkrr (http://www.linkrr.com) without installing anything. It opens all your rapidshare links ;-)

01-05-2008 10:44 PM

Posted by:
3epk

Find more posts by 3epk

Rui Guerreiro, go to your Premiumzone: https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/premiumzone.cgi
Then click button "Options", activate "Direct-downloads" by marking it.
Now your RS links are direct links to files and are easy to download.

02-19-2008 11:32 PM

Posted by:
FredCouples

Find more posts by FredCouples

Well, as long as iGetter can't really make use of plain text URLs, linkrr.com and rapidclick.co.uk are your friend(s)... ;-)

But please, iGetter support team - help us out here! I am on 10.4.9, Safari 2.0.4, and the CM doesn't offer single text URLs (or a list of them, mostly .rar files) to be handled...

Cheers

FredCouples

03-16-2008 08:53 PM

Posted by:
ibillabong

Find more posts by ibillabong

I use FlashGot and iGetter.

In your premium rapidshare account, go to settings and click on the box next to direct downloads. Then, just select a link or a list of links from rapidshare, right-click (option click) and select FlashGot Link. If you have FlashGot set to work with igetter (if igetter is on your machine it will find it), all your links will now open and work in igetter.

07-25-2008 03:56 AM

Posted by:
Tony

Find more posts by Tony

Thanks!

Thanks for the the guy who posted that you need to apply direct downloads in your rapidshare account! That was exactly what I needed to do I kept downloading 2kb nothign files over and over!

08-05-2008 03:16 AM

Posted by:
mufngruf

Find more posts by mufngruf

osx saviour

I personally haven't found much to write home about with any of the speeddownload kinda things.. but I WAS tired of dealing with the individual links...
then I read this thread, found Linkrr... I highlight all the links at once, copy/paste into new window bookmarked to Linkrr on my safari toolbar... make clickable and relax.
and my entire life has become easier... thank you...
macheads, try it you'll like it...
if there is a drawback it's that each link opens a new blank window...
and you can't close them if you have docked the download window.
leave the d/l window open and you can close them all..

09-03-2008 08:32 AM

Posted by:
billyjack

Find more posts by billyjack

Still doesn't work

I think the major point here is that you can't successfully use the "flashgot selected" or have multiple RS text links selected and batch add them to iGetter. This used to work great, but doesn't under Leopard. I have to select each link individually and then choose either "flashgot link" or "d/l with iGetter" from the CM. When I try to add multiple links, none of them work, but by adding one at a time it works fine. No issues with account name / password.

For Presenta - why is this feature broken? It's an incredible hassle to have to add each link individually.

11-26-2008 02:22 AM

Posted by:
gomi

Find more posts by gomi

one thing to remember in Safari is that if you have a premium RS account, and have the cookie in our cache (it's there after you log in)... then you can just open the download window, select the files (w. your mouse) and drag them to the download window.

they will automatically start to download (as long as 1. they are not dead, and 2. links are redirected by some masking system)

11-30-2008 04:39 AM

Posted by:
PAWAN

Find more posts by PAWAN

HI

NICE ONE

01-19-2010 01:57 AM

Posted by:
anony

Find more posts by anony

thanks, enablig direct downloads worked for me

01-24-2010 09:43 AM

Posted by:
Jollybox

Find more posts by Jollybox

It woks for me

10.6.2 & Firefox 3.5.7 I had all the trouble of not being able to download multiple files from RS (premium acc). My soloution so far is:

I tried the two URL's in the sitemanager (http://*.rapidshare.com/ & http://.rapidshare.com/ I hve direct downloads already selected in RS account. Now when I select the txt URL links for RS I just right click once the links have been selected, then select download selection using igetter, works fine now...

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply