< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-14-2007 05:54 AM

Posted by:
Damien Mathe

Find more posts by Damien Mathe

Hi,

I've recently changed my harware and consequently copied all of my files and applications to my new Mac Pro. Problem is, I wasn't aware of the license file thing, so I need to re-activate my copy of iGetter.

I've sent an email to the support team, but I had no answer. I sent the email again, still no answer. The first email was sent on Tuesday April 10th (2007 of course). Did you get my email?

Regards,

D. Mathe

04-15-2007 07:07 AM

Posted by:
Damien Mathe

Are you deliberately ignoring me?

04-15-2007 03:33 PM

Posted by:
Damien Mathe

I've just received an email telling me your team had problems with my email address.

I apologize for my earlier rudeness, I just didn't know what was going on.

Regards,

Damien

04-16-2007 11:00 AM

Posted by:
Ilgaz

Find more posts by Ilgaz

http://www.igetter.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=768

Would help? did you copy your "Application Support" folders? It is in that folder. I think you could have copied since all browser bookmarks etc are there too.

On license matters it is always better to contact them via "contact us" link.

I am a user only btw.

04-16-2007 07:12 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

It seems that the .Mac.com email server had some problems in the last days and three times it returned our emails with "452 try later" error.

If anybody doesn't receive any reply from our support team within two days, please resend your message using a different email account. We have problems with the following email services: hotmail.com, gmx.com, comcast.net, tearnen.net, earthink.net, mac.com (rarely). Please look at your spam folder for our replies as well. As a last resort write to this forum.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply