Can't schedule downloads
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

05-25-2007 01:35 AM

Posted by:
Razorback

Find more posts by Razorback

I check "Schedule Downloads Start", then press OK button and nothing changes. When I go to "Schedule…" again the checkbox appears unchecked. Though "Shedule Downloads Stop" still works : ) .

And like a week ago "Download Rules…" command was dimmed, but after a few days it became abailable again.

That would be fine if there would be like "Priority" parameter — ability to choose relative download speed of particular files.

05-28-2007 07:25 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Razorback,
"Schedule download start" should be set on a future date and time, otherwise it will not be set and will appear as unchecked again.

As of "Download Rules" we was unable to reproduce the problem. Which command did you see as dimmed the Tools menu or the contextual menu command?

Thanks for the individual file's speed limit suggestion. We plan to include such feature in the next major release v3.0 of iGetter.

Regards,
iGetter Support

05-28-2007 11:45 AM

Posted by:
Razorback

When I tried to set shedule this time iGetter has quited unexpectedly. Need a report?

...Right. It seems I really tried to shedule to the past time. It works now. Thanks.

Again! Just a minute ago "Download Rules..." from menubar became dimmed! Though it works through contextual menu.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/746/downloadrulesdimmedmi6.jpg

05-30-2007 11:03 AM

Posted by:
justbreathe

Find more posts by justbreathe

waiting, won't connect

I just downloaded iGetter yesterday, and I'm trying to download a file. The status is "waiting..." and then it connects for a second, then back to waiting, and does this over and over again.

Any suggestions? I'm not sure if this is a problem with the file or with a setting. Thanks.

05-30-2007 01:43 PM

Posted by:
Razorback

Can you download a file with any other application (FireFox, Explorer, Safari)? Are you sure the site is not download-accelerators protected?

05-30-2007 01:46 PM

Posted by:
Razorback

Ah, right. And "Download Rules..." command is available again.

05-30-2007 01:57 PM

Posted by:
justbreathe

Find more posts by justbreathe

Yes, I can download with a browser, but I seem to be having a lot of trouble with using iGetter. I successfully downloaded one file from another source, but it seems to be a problem now regardless of the source of the file.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply