< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-30-2007 01:32 PM

Posted by:
Silene

Find more posts by Silene

Hello,

How make igetter takes place of downloader of opera?

iGetter 2.6.1 and Opera 9.23.

Thanks in advance.

Silene

09-03-2007 01:05 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Silene,
Currently, Opera for Mac doesn't work properly with third party browser plugins. Opera developers have decided to look for browser plugins only in the main "/Library/Internet Plugins" folder which requires administration password to be used and doesn't comply with the browser rules that all other browsers fulfill. However, you can try to copy the "iGetter Plugin" located in the "<Home>/Library/Internet Plugins" folder to "/Library/Internet Plugins" folder and then try to download something with Opera. It's possible also that you need to set "iGetter PlugIn" for each MIME type/extension in the Opera Preferences, Downloads panel (or choose "iGetter PlugIn" if Opera asks you for).

Regards,
iGetter Support

09-10-2007 09:35 AM

Posted by:
Silene

Find more posts by Silene

iGetter for Mac OS X

Hello,

I work on iMac Intel PC, so perhaps it's reason for which I don't have the file "iGetter plugin"...

Have you some other maner for my config?

Thanks.

09-10-2007 02:51 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Silene,
You have to turn on the iGetter "Integrate with Internet browsers" Tools menu function to install the iGetter plug-in in the "<Home>/Library/Internet Plugins" folder. Then you will be able to copy it to the main "/Library/Internet Plugins" folder.

Regards,
iGetter Support

09-11-2007 07:13 AM

Posted by:
iGetter for Mac OS X

Find more posts by  iGetter for Mac OS X

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is done several monthes ago! And with Firefox it works well; I have problem only with Opera...

Thanks

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply