Only one download at a time....
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-04-2007 08:28 PM

Posted by:
Jango

Find more posts by Jango

Hello, i'm all new to this app. I'm very happy with my first download that seems to go well right now, but anytime I try to put a second download-URL (cliking "New" and pasting the URL) the file disappear whenever I launch its donwload... And it did that with several different links. But if there is a list, surely I can download more than one file at a time??

10-05-2007 10:11 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Jango,
Surely, iGetter can download simultaneously more than one files at a time. You can adjust the "Max simultaneous downloads" value in the iGetter preferences, General panel. Note that iGetter will complete the entire queue faster if this value is between 2 and 10 (according to your connection type).

As of disappearing of your downloads, just check your History list for all finished downloads. Most probably the file that you download is very small or it's a web page where the real download is located. Just open some of the small finished files in Safari and see what is the case.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply