Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-26-2007 06:18 AM

Posted by:
Rhett Bartlett

Find more posts by Rhett Bartlett

Hi there
On my MAC there is a Softare Update required to download MAC OS X v 10.4.10

Now when I go to download the file (304 MB) in the Software Update page on my MAC it starts downloading like normal.

I have two questions- if I lose my connection can I simply restart the download even though the file itself is not downloading through the IGetter program.

And, if not, how do i start my MAC OS X v 10.4.10 download through the IGETTER program.

Sorry if this question is silly. I am a new MAC user. AM downloading MAX OS V 10.4.10 now, but fear I will lose a connection within the two hours and need to start again

Thanks

10-26-2007 11:34 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Rhett,
The integrated in Mac OS X Software Update service downloads by its own and you can't use iGetter or other app to finish its downloads. So the better way is to use iGetter from the beginning. You can get all Apple updates from their site http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/ or you can search the integrated in iGetter FileAvenue feature. Just type "10.4.10" in the search box and download the appropriate version. Read carefully the "Requirements" info. For example the Mac OS X 10.4.10 Combo update for Intel will update all 10.4.x versions on MacIntel machines.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply