Forums > iGetter for Mac OS X
PHP
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

11-29-2007 08:06 PM

Posted by:

Find more posts by newbie

I download his to try beofre I buy and the 1st few days it worked pretty good, although I have not figured ot theFTP side yet.

I now have a problem and it no longer works after 3 days of use.

I am trying to download from a server and I guess all the links are PHP links.

Well it worked fine it wold always at 1st call it index.php before downloading and then change the name to the actual file when it started to download.

Now it stays the same name index.php, and all the file downloads when looking at a md5 file are corrupted.

The other thing that has disappeared is the estimated time, it does not show at all.

I am using with Flashgot 0.7 mozilla on a mac 10.4.

At this point the program is useless there is a fix.

11-29-2007 10:03 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

If your iGetter "Integrate with Internet browsers" Tools menu function is off try to turn it on. FlashGot doesn't send session cookies to iGetter at this time. So try with the iGetter browser plugin. Also you may drag and drop some of the downloaded index.php files on Firefox to see what error the site returns. May be the site has changed something (for example there is a delay for this link, your IP is banned, etc.)

Regards,
iGetter Support

11-30-2007 12:55 AM

Posted by:

Find more posts by newbie

That function I already had on. I tried turning it off and on again.

The file is fine when downloaded with firefox.

11-30-2007 07:52 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Did you open in Firefox the downloaded with iGetter "index.php" file? Most file sharing services (i.e. rapidshare.com) require payment if you want to use an external download manager.

Until we test the URL on our machines we can't tell you where the problem is hidden. You can use our support form to send us a test URL: http://www.igetter.net/igetterfeedback.html

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply