No Download with Megaupload
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

12-04-2007 11:58 AM

Posted by:
Dude

Find more posts by Dude

I tried to download a file from Megaupload, what didn't work. I have no premium account for megaupload. After waiting and entering the 3 Letters I start the download (I got the settings that Igetter starts when I click a link in safari)
IGetter tells me just waiting - in the segments part it says: HTTP/1.1 503 Limit Exceeded - Retry-After: 120 - Content-Type: text/html - Network fault, can't reach the segment.
After several tries to connect it fail and results in a file of 4kB.

I already entered http://.megaupload.com/ in my Site Manager, without username and password, didn't help.

I have a rapidshare account - This seems to work the same. I also entererd the details into Site Manager, this just works fine.....but here I got a username and password....

So what can I do to download a file from megaupload?

Thanks in advance

12-11-2007 03:34 AM

Posted by:
Dude

Find more posts by Dude

No one has a solution to download from Megaupload without a premium account? Can't belive that.....

12-11-2007 06:25 AM

Posted by:
Eddie

Find more posts by Eddie

Same happens to me, if I leave it will sometimes come down but slowly. Switches between downloading and Waiting. If it is a large file then forget it as never completes

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply