Forums > iGetter for Mac OS X
Is iGetter for Mac Dead?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

02-15-2020 07:52 PM

Posted by:
Ian

Question for the developers. Are you going to update this app or is it dead? I really love this download manager and nothing else comes close to it. Please let us know.

02-24-2020 06:59 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

If you're able to post on this forum, then someone is still paying the bills.

Short, answer: iGetter is alive. Last version was released a few months ago.

If you ask about macOS 10.15 support, there is a separate thread. But given the numerous complains about Catalina (nagging on every file operation, slow Finder, slow login, etc.), some users happily downgrade to Mojave. So your question should be: what Apple achieved, by removing support for 32-bit apps? It's not the speedy macOS that all expected. May be, Catalina was just a test of users nerves.

BTW, expect a new wave of not working apps, when Apple drop kext support.

03-16-2020 05:32 PM

Posted by:
Mike

I think the original poster was just asking a simple question, and I suspect did not need or want a lecture.

Even after that, you still did not answer his question. A simple YES or NO would have been sufficient.

03-17-2020 07:36 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Very short answer:

iGetter v2 is in a quantum state where both YES and NO are true. It depends on the observer.

03-31-2020 09:05 AM

Posted by:
Dominik

This post has been moved to a new thread about Safari integration: showthread.php3?threadid=1774

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply